Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Jack Johnson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Jack Johnson

    Concert was awesome last night. Good stuff.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jack Johnson

    was it in knoxville?
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jack Johnson

    Aw man. I really wanted to go to that show but wasn't able to.

    I've been a fan of JJ's for about 4 or 5 years now. I've been to 2 shows. My fav was in Raliegh NC. It was a really small venue which made for a very intimate, awesome show.

    Glad it was a good one in Knoxville.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jack Johnson

    It was a great show...I love going to outdoor shows!! It was perfect weather in Knoxville too.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jack Johnson

    I love outdoor shows too.

    EXCEPT in Charleston SC in Mid-June packed tigh tly with people, and standing on a white tarp that reflected the sun onto the already baking bodies. haha. That's what it was like at my second JJ show with Ben Harper.

    Glad you all had nice weather though. I'm jealous. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jack Johnson

    I bet that show was awesome too. I love concerts...outdoor ones are even better...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member triodevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2005
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jack Johnson

    Try Ozzfest in that same hot sun!!!!!!!! That'll bring a new understanding to misery. Couldn't wait for the sun to go down and the shirtless drunks to pass out...
    You wanted the best, you got the best...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jack Johnson

    ohh I've got one about like that too...

    Warped Tour in Charlotte in July!!!

    After 12 hours of being out in the hot sun and in mosh pits...we were all worn out and went straight to sleep when we got back to the hotel.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jack Johnson

    hahaha. I was at Warped Tour in Charlotte last year! I was so tired and dehydrated after we finally left. I only had a diet coke the whole day (that cost me about 10 bucks. haha). We finally had a meal around 10:30 that night.

    I know what you mean about being thankful for the sun setting. We saw storm clouds in the distance all day long and prayed for rain. But it didn't rain and the humidity was terrible.

    It was still a good time though [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_Bart's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jack Johnson

    well you missed an awesome Earth Science class yesterday..haha

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •